Tuesday 6 March 2012

Vanity tables and hand cream appliance

I too among millions of females (and males) around the globe have been struck by the verbosity and elegance of the BBC TV series Downton Abbey. The addiction is more severe than the one I had in my childhood for Brideshead Revisited - after all my child got named by the queer heir who was clutching on to his teddy bear!

This time Lizz Winstrell http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/jan/22/how-i-became-a-downton-abbey-addictof the Guardian gets it all right in her column in the Guardian - one can measure the pace of the episode counting how many times the ladies apply hand cream in one evening. But the series has even got my passive offspring addicted - this means there's something very special going on in the dramatization.

My favourite character is Daisy the kitchen maid with the ears.

1 comment:

spinix said...

spinix เกมสล็อต รวมทั้งคาสิโนออนไลน์มาใหม่ มาแรงที่สุด พีจี ที่เก็บค่ายเกมดังต่างๆไว้ตรงนี้ในแอพเดียวครบจบเลยทั้งยังแจกเพชรฟรีสามารถแลกเปลี่ยนเป็นเครดิต ถอนได้อีกด้วย